We offer engineering services related to the design of new construction or modification of existing distribution substations, transmission breaker stations and step-down stations. We have worked with stations of voltages of 33kV and under. We offer the following services with respect to Substation design:
- Design the station to fit your facility requirements
- Prepare contract documents.
- Specify materials and equipment.
- Coordinate the bidding process for station materials and equipment, and erection of the station.
- Conduct site inspections during construction.
- Approve closeout documents.
We can facilitate the specification and procurement of station materials and equipment. We have extensive experience in working with an array of industry suppliers and manufacturers for the following equipment:
- Distribution Transformers
- Transmission Circuit Breakers
- Distribution Voltage Regulators
- Distribution Circuit Breakers
- UPS stations
- Station Batteries
- Protection & Coordination Equipment and Controls
- Metering Equipment
- Control Buildings
We can specify and prepare contract documents as well as evaluate quotations on materials and equipment.